Hotels, Hospitals, Schools,
Sport Halls, Industry with Domestic Economy
Minimum of CO2 Em missions (KYOTO Protocol)
- Works Day & Night, Hail, Rain, Wind or Shine
- Latest Generation of Energy Solar
- High Energy Efficiency
- 25 Years Estimated Life
- High Efficiency Electronic Expansion Valve
Thermodynamic Solar Solution to heat domestic water for industrial use
Reduce hot water bill in your condominium, hotel, school, gym or industry with ENERGIE Thermodynamic Solar System. The solution Eco XL is the latest generation in water heating. Uses a high performance innovative technology that allows the user to benefit from a substantial reduction in water heating costs and getting a quick payback of the investment. You can get water up to 55ºC on rainy days or during the night thanks to its innovative operating principle. The maintenance of the solar system is practically non-existent. Only required to check the tank sacrificial anode . The solar system XL Eco does not lose performance over the years, always assuring optimal performance. The capabilities of deposits ranging from 1000 to 6000 liters , it is also possible to link together multiple systems to higher needs . The high performance of the systems also allows a reduction of the area of solar panels compared to traditional systems.
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR BLOCK
This unit of the Thermodynamic Solar System has the following main components: a low consumption compressor, which is responsible for the circulation of the liquid throughout the whole system, a heat exchanger that dissipates heat into the water for consumption (Domestic Hot Water) or the closed heating circuit (Central Heating and Swimming-pool Heating) and an expansion component that reduces the boiling temperature from approximately –30ºC so that it can go back to the thermodynamic solar panels and capture heat again.
- Possibility of adapting the existing installation without the need for civil construction works
- Heat is captured through solar radiation, environment temperature, rain, wind and even snow
- The heat produced on colder days, even at night is sufficient to attain the water temperature desired.
- The solar panels are light, discreet and have versatility in terms of where to put them.
- The energy consumption of the equipment is reduced due to a very efficient compressor
- 3rd generation solar energy
- Solar hot water up to 60ºc available
- Almost non-existent maintenance
- Up to 3 cycles of hot water replacement system capacity per day
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR SYSTEM OPERATING PRINCIPLE
- Without ducts
- Without ventilators
- Without defrost cycles that use up energy
- Super efficient compressor with low energy consumption
- No need to install support equipment
- Hot water guaranteed, available day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine up to 55ºC
- Captures heat regardless of climate.
- Primary circuit does not need to dissipate excess heat on hotter days.
- Easy integration with architecture, versatile, no visual impact.
The Thermodynamics Solar System joins two incomplete technologies, the heat pump and the solar thermal collector.
Heat pumps are quite efficient equipment but the heat they produce from their renewable component varies only according to changes in the temperature of the environment.
Thermal solar collectors are the best source of heat on hot and sunny days but they are totally inefficient whenever there is no sun.The Thermodynamic Solar Technology manages to surpass the limitations of both the heat pump and solar collector technologies.
Through the cooling liquid (R134a or R407c) which covers a closed circuit, the liquid goes into the solar panel and suffers the action of sun, rain, wind, environment temperature and other climate factors. During this process the liquid gains heat in a more favourable way than a heat pump. After this stage, the heat is transferred to an exchanger with the help of a small compressor, which heats the water. The liquid cools down and the circuit is repeated.As the fluid has a boiling temperature.
Of approximately -30ºC, the system works even when there is no sun and it even works at night, providing hot water at 55ºC, day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine, unlike the traditional solar thermal system.
The energy consumption of the system is basically the same as a fridge compressor that makes the liquid circulate. There are no ventilators that help the evaporation process, or defrost cycles, which imply unnecessary energy consumption, unlike what happens with heat pumps.
The Solar Block controller is the interface between the equipment and the user. Among other functionalities, it gives access to:
- System status
- Temperature information through respective sensor
- Programming (daily/weekly/etc)
- Date and time information
- Easy to control through the installation box
- Simplified parametrization
- Outlets test
- 12 predefined configurations
- Integration in 3 circuits (circulator pumps)
- 4 temperature sensors
- 6 languages