THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR BLOCK
Most advanced scroll compressor in the market
Electronic expansion valve
Versatile electronic controller with intuitive handling
Excellent quality heat exchangers
- Works Day & Night, Hail, Rain, Wind or Shine
- Latest Generation of Energy Solar
- High Energy Efficiency
- 25 Years Estimated Life
- High Efficiency Electronic Expansion Valve
Thermodynamic Solar Solution for central heating
The Thermodynamic Solar System represents high levels of economy and comfort when heating your house. The cutting edge technology used allows you to obtain both high performance and high efficiency. Thanks to the ability of a Thermodynamic System to harness a variety of renewable energy sources such as sun, wind and rain; a Solar Thermodynamic Systems represents the best solution to reducing energy consumption. With no greenhouse gas emissions, Thermodynamic Solar Systems provide a major environmental benefit. A single system can efficiently and effectively provide both the space heating and domestic hot water requirements. You can also use your system to provide central heating during the colder seasons and then switch to the heating of the pool during the warmer months, maximizing your investment.
Thermodynamic Solar Solution for Swimming-pools
The perfect solution for those who want to enjoy their swimming pool all year round with both economic and environmental benefits. With high levels of reliability and efficiency, ENERGIE Thermodynamic Solar Systems are not constrained by the limitations of traditional systems. The system is designed to be maintenance free, thereby reducing running costs. The Thermodynamic Solar System uses a sealed circuit that does not require the periodic addition of fluid. Additionally, the system uses a titanium heat exchanger with very high resistance to the swimming pool chlorine. Needs also less solar panels than traditional systems, being this way more economical and efficient.
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR BLOCK
This unit of the Thermodynamic Solar System has the following main components: a low consumption compressor, which is responsible for the circulation of the liquid throughout the whole system, a heat exchanger that dissipates heat into the water for consumption (Domestic Hot Water) or the closed heating circuit (Central Heating and Swimming-pool Heating) and an expansion component that reduces the boiling temperature from approximately –30ºC so that it can go back to the thermodynamic solar panels and capture heat again.
Conforto E Comodidade Com A Máxima Economia
- Super efficient environment heating at low temperature
- Non-existent programmed maintenance
- Possibility of joining all house heating equipment into just one solution
- Possibility of alternating between environment heating in the colder seasons and swimming-pool heating in the warmer seasons
- Absolute guarantee of production of hot water for heating at 55ºc during the winter
- Highly efficient scroll compressor
- High quality stainless steel plates exchanger
- Free of defrost cycles
- Small dimension indoor unit
- Central heating without chimneys and burnt gases, totally environmentally friendly
- Works with underfloor heating, radiators, convectors or fan coils
- Electronic expansion valve
Heated Swimming-Pool Every Day Of The Year
- Swimming-Pool Heated All Year Round With The Lowest Cost In The Market
- Non-Existent Programmed Maintenance
- Possibility Of Joining All House Heating Equipment Into Just One Solution
- Possibility Of Alternating Between Environment Heating In The Colder Seasons And Swimming-Pool Heating In The Warmer Seasons
- Highly-Resistant And Durable Titanium Exchanger
- Highly Efficient Scroll Compressor
- Free Of Defrost Cycles
- Small Dimension Indoor Unit
- Electronic Expansion Valve
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR SYSTEM OPERATING PRINCIPLE
- Without ducts
- Without ventilators
- Without defrost cycles that use up energy
- Super efficient compressor with low energy consumption
- No need to install support equipment
- Hot water guaranteed, available day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine up to 55ºC
- Captures heat regardless of climate.
- Primary circuit does not need to dissipate excess heat on hotter days.
- Easy integration with architecture, versatile, no visual impact.
The Thermodynamics Solar System joins two incomplete technologies, the heat pump and the solar thermal collector.
Heat pumps are quite efficient equipment but the heat they produce from their renewable component varies only according to changes in the temperature of the environment.
Thermal solar collectors are the best source of heat on hot and sunny days but they are totally inefficient whenever there is no sun.The Thermodynamic Solar Technology manages to surpass the limitations of both the heat pump and solar collector technologies.
Through the cooling liquid (R134a or R407c) which covers a closed circuit, the liquid goes into the solar panel and suffers the action of sun, rain, wind, environment temperature and other climate factors. During this process the liquid gains heat in a more favourable way than a heat pump. After this stage, the heat is transferred to an exchanger with the help of a small compressor, which heats the water. The liquid cools down and the circuit is repeated.As the fluid has a boiling temperature.
Of approximately -30ºC, the system works even when there is no sun and it even works at night, providing hot water at 55ºC, day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine, unlike the traditional solar thermal system.
The energy consumption of the system is basically the same as a fridge compressor that makes the liquid circulate. There are no ventilators that help the evaporation process, or defrost cycles, which imply unnecessary energy consumption, unlike what happens with heat pumps.
The Solar Block controller is the interface between the equipment and the user. Among other functionalities, it gives access to:
- System status
- Temperature information through respective sensor
- Programming (daily/weekly/etc)
- Date and time information
- Easy to control through the installation box
- Simplified parametrization
- Outlets test
- 12 predefined configurations
- Integration in 3 circuits (circulator pumps)
- 4 temperature sensors
- 6 languages